That’s right, it can be a very good idea to say no sometimes. Here are some scenarios where you should most certainly say no:
- You are asked if you want to go to <place> with your friend and his girlfriend/her boyfriend/his boyfriend/her girlfriend/the aliens alien friend Nobody wants to be a third wheel stuck in the loved up mud
- You get invited to a party with the person claiming that there’s <awesome sounding party ad>. There won’t be
- Some friends are going our for “one drink” and invite you along on a work night It will be 10 drinks and ding ding! Half hour late for work!
- Working on a Sunday
- Having a night out in Coventry Unless you really have to!
- A friend hints about throwing a party at your place for “a few people” Bring on the chaos
- Your partner asks you to watch Twilight
- Going clothes shopping with your partner
Any more? Comment below…